Applying for a new job? Are you a Digital Nomad or are working outside of your home-country? Need a fingerprinting card for any purpose?
It is getting more common that employers are asking for a fingerprinting card so the employing company can conduct a background check.
We have specialized and approved FBI Scanner hardware and Software that greatly minimize the chances of rejection, when the card is submitted to obtain a background check.
This service requires in-person digital fingerprinting for the person named in the document. This can either happen in our office in Panama or Costa Rica, via a visit through one of our agents or postal service. We have an option available for anyone.
Digital fingerprinting eliminates the need for cumbersome visits to police stations for fingerprints, the necessity of carrying specialized ink and paper, or requiring a trained professional to guide one’s fingers for accurate ink prints. Thanks to advanced software, these tasks can now be reliably and efficiently performed.
Capturing methods of Fingerprints and the Benefits of Digital Fingerprinting
There are typically two primary methods employed for capturing fingerprints. The first is the traditional ink fingerprinting technique, where an individual presses their inked fingers onto a piece of paper. The second method is digital fingerprinting, which offers several advantages. One notable advantage is that digital fingerprinting programs promptly evaluate the fingerprint’s quality, significantly minimizing the likelihood of needing to redo the process after submitting your application. This can in several cases reduce the residency process by several months.
As mentioned, in the past, fingerprinting involved the use of ink and paper, a process that could sometimes result in smudged or incomplete prints. However, with technological advancements, digital fingerprinting has become the preferred method. In addition digital fingerprinting offers the following advantages:
- Clarity: Digital fingerprinting ensures that the fingerprints come out as clear as possible, reducing the chances of errors or misinterpretation during background checks.
- Convenience: The process of digital fingerprinting is quick and efficient, making it a hassle-free option for applicants.
- Reduced Errors: Digital systems often include built-in checks and validations to ensure that the fingerprints are of adequate quality, reducing the likelihood of errors.
- Approved Methods: The hardware and software used for fingerprint scanning is approved by their respective organisation, for example the FBI. Only certain companies can aquire these, which serves as an additional security measure.
- Transportability: Digital systems introduce a novel level of convenience and portability to various processes.